Broker Licensing Options
Considerations in selecting a Forex Brokerage License
When selecting a jurisdiction for a forex brokerage license, you should consider the number of important factors that are applicable in each specific brokers case, as regulatory requirements and costs of getting a brokerage license differ substantially from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The following factors should be taken into consideration:
- Minimum capital requirements
- Time frame for processing the application and getting the license
- Requirements in regards to minimum personnel, availability and their qualifications
- Taxes and office running costs in a specific country
- Compliance and other regulations which may restrict your business operations
- Technical and IT requirements
- Other legal requirements which may affect your business
- Reputation of the jurisdiction where you apply for forex broker licensing
It is clear that you can not obtain the ideal option for all of the above listed forex license characteristics, but you must make a sensible value for time and money selection, while making your decision as to where to apply for a forex brokerage license.
We have spent years learning forex brokerage business models and we can offer forex broker licensing solutions in over 30 offshore and traditional jurisdictions.
Please Contact Us to have a preliminary discussion on the subject of selecting a jurisdiction for your forex broker licensing.